Mop-Character 00008


It's TGIF and it always makes me feel good to prepare for dinner as I am with my boyfriend. (Usually on weekdays, I find it convenient taking my meals at Ate Liza's Cafeteria.) I feel zesty whenever this day comes which is extremely the opposite with how my students feel. Most of them don't show up online. That means more time for me to attend to my proclivity to blogging. (Thanks God) (Sigh) I can't wait for the weekend to come.

Every Friday, it has been a tradition (LOL) between me and my boyfriend to buy a kilo of rice at a nearby store and cook it ourselves. We just love stuffing ourselves with too much carbs but we dont' think the next meal is the end of the world.

So, I decided to go to the store and I had to pass by the guards post downstairs. I was looking at the familiar guard stationed.

"Do you use a mop in your office?" He asked. The hell, why would he ask such a question in the first place?

"Yes," I replied and I felt strange.

Then, he went. "Don't tell the administrator you do, a mop fell earlier from the upper floor. He'll surely get mad at you 'coz his car was hit by the mop."

"How could you postulate that was our mop in the first place just because it fell from the upper floor?" I asked with the surging pressure in my blood. "Can I see it?" I continued.

He led me to the store room and pointed to a mop with exploited fibers.

"Excuse me, we regularly change the fibers on our mop. That certainly looks cheap, thus it is not ours." I chucklingly said and I know that wasn't me. But that's how I get along well with "Vaughn"-the guard downstairs in his late 30's.

I left right away for the store.

3 comments:

nice blog

September 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

interesting.

September 29, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

hehe... anything under the sun..

October 1, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home