Malaise-Character 00010


So, here I am. I have all the time bestowed on me but just keep on going up and down the stairs of the building. I am not really sick other than the worries which the wound on my leg keep causing me.

This morning, upon waking up, I had my meal, had the make-up class, took a nap, listened to music, took a nap again. I feel uneasy though I know I have the faculty to do something worthwhile but I don't have the nudge. It's so hard to deal with this kind of feeling. For now...

4 comments:

Sometimes, I too just feel like sleeping the whole day. Not tired after hardwork or something but more like lethargy. Thanks for dropping by ChatnChill. :)

October 22, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

Thats the me character. Thanks for sharing. What an interesting blog. I did reply to your last message on my blog btw.

October 23, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

it happens to all of us. there are just days that i don't want to wake up, or function at all.

October 30, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

Was gonna say "that's me" but it seems like that's basically what the other three commenters said, and I hate being redundant.

Then, it's nice to know I'm not alone (even if we're all too lethargic to go out and meet each other....)

July 27, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home